Tuesday, March 3, 2009

When is our next meeting? + thoughts

Hi All,

I had a great time discussing "The Tenderness of Wolves", and I am looking forward to the next meeting, but I don't remember when we said that would be....is it the 22nd or the 29th?

I found myself thinking about the book long after the meeting--you brought up some points that I hadn't caught/thought about. Particularly that Mrs. Ross' name might just be Mrs. Ross, and not Lucy as I had interpreted. That sort of makes it clear that she was unavailable for a relationship with Parker...

The more I thought about it, though, the more irked I was about how Ms. Penney left the whole Francis and his father relationship unresolved. I wish we could have read about the reunion of Francis and his father....

As for my first book club meeting ever, I thought it was great.

See you later this month...

Chiara

No comments:

Post a Comment